Mobile Marketing for the (completely) uninitiated:
Sometimes the written word is just not enough. Here are some useful videos explaining more about mobile marketing and how to use it:
- Why use mobile marketing at all? Hopefully the articles up here will give you enough information to weigh up mobile marketing and see if it’s right for you- but if things still aren’t clear, you can watch this info video on why people use mobile marketing. In a nutshell, the video explains how a TXT2GET keyword can boost ad response and help you master the art of Facebook for business. Enjoy!
- How to register a keyword and thus start a mobile marketing campaign. This tutorial video demonstrates how to purchase a TXT2GET keyword (such as CARS or DEMO). You then receive texts from customers using this keyword once your campaign is live.
- How to set up a text-reply campaign (you receive SMS and reply by SMS). This tutorial video explains how to set up a text reply that will be automatically sent to all customers who texted in your keyword.
- How to set up an email-reply campaign (you receive SMS and reply by email). You can also choose to reply to customers via email. This option is handy if you want to attach images or a decent chunk of information; as well as a link back to your website. Of course, you can have a mix of reply methods: some businesses choose only SMS, while others use both SMS and email. Everyone has different campaign needs. This tutorial video shows how to set up an automatic email reply which will be sent to all customers who texted in your keyword.
- How to set up a post-reply campaign (you receive SMS and reply by post). Your campaign can also reply to customers via a postal letter. This option is useful if you want your customers to have a tangible source of information about what you do, that exists outside the digital world. This tutorial video explains how to set up a post-reply to customers who texted in your keyword.
- How to review results from the campaign? This tutorial video runs through how to get reports on the exact time and date that texts were sent in. This allows you to evaluate the effectiveness of your advertising medium (print, radio, billboard, etc), and also reveals the consumption patterns of your texters.
- How much is TXT2GET going to cost me? Each campaign will have slightly different costs, depending on your choice of the options we have available. This tutorial video runs through what each option involves, and the associated costs.
- See it in action: watch our case study video on Ubisoft’s Xbox/PC game, Splinter Cell. Ubisoft used a mobile giveaway coupon and tripled their customer contact database. This video explains, in layman’s terms, how another business achieved success with TXT2GET. There are also tons more case studies to read on the Australian website, the NZ website, and the US website.